Call for Papers Guidelines
Deadline: April 14, 2017
The PC (Powder Coating) Summit is a two-day technology event that includes lab demos and powerful lectures that deliver the latest in powder coating innovation to engineers, technologists, scientists, marketing and management professionals. This event is produced by The Powder Coating Research Group, Paint and Coatings Industry magazine and BNP Media and will take place in on October 3rd and 4th, 2017 in Columbus, Ohio.
Papers for the PC Summit should present the latest advancements in technology and trends in emerging powder coating markets. Topics detailing new developments are welcome including, but not limited to the following topics:
- Powder Coating Cure Chemistry
- Smart Powder Coatings
- Innovation in Raw Materials
- Toxicity and Handling Issues
- New Developments in Metallics and Effect Pigments
- The Latest Application Technology
- Advances in Testing and Instrumentation
- Hyper-durable Powder Coating Systems
- More Efficient Cure Technology
- Powder Application to Novel Substrates
- Cool Color Technology
- UV Curable Powder Coatings
- NIR Cure Powder Coatings
- Functional Powder Coatings
- Aerospace Applications
- Architectural Powder Technology
- Low Temperature Cure
- Heat Sensitive Substrates
- Powder Bonding Techniques
- Reflective Powder Coatings
- Advances in Pretreatment Technology
- Powder Slurry
- Nano Additives for Powder Coatings
- Thermoplastic Powder Coatings
- Thermal Spray Techniques
Who should submit an abstract:
- We accept abstracts from raw material and equipment suppliers, ends users, OEMs, manufacturers, and educators who can clearly and effectively share their scientific findings and offer useable takeaways.
- Sponsoring or exhibiting companies are not guaranteed a speaking time - same process applies.
Terms of submission:
- Abstract should begin by identifying a current trend in the powder coatings industry that the presentation will address.
- Speaker agrees not to use any trade names, product names or company advertising in abstract or presentation slides.
- Speaker must be available to present on either Tuesday, 10/03/17 or Wednesday 10/04/17 without conflict.
- Speaker responsible for own travel expenses (discount hotel rate available).
- Accepted speakers receive (1) complimentary registration ($695 value).
All abstracts MUST be submitted online. Emailed abstracts will not be accepted.
Submission deadline: April 14, 2017.